Polymer clay jewelry are lightweight, fade resistant and they should last for a long time with proper care:
- Remove before showering, swimming, or exercising to keep the gold/silver plated jewelry findings last longer
- Avoid contact with lotions, oils & perfumes to prevent your jewelry from tarnishing
- Clean with a soft and damp cloth. Do not use jewelry cleaner
- Store them in a clean and dry place. When traveling, store your jewelry in a box or pouch for safekeeping
- To clean brass: Use cotton or Q-tip with a mix of white vinegar and water
- For shipping inquiries, please see our shipping policy here. If you still have questions, please use the Contact page.
- Free Local pickup within Indianapolis Metropolitan area ONLY, regardless of your order amount.
- Ensure you select "Pickup" on the deliver method at check out
- Select "Local Pickup (Indianapolis Metropolitan area ONLY)" option
- Continue with the check out process
- Once order placed, you will receive order ready pickup notification via email.
- Please send me a message here or via Instagram to arrange the local meet up place, or you can also pick up your items at my next local pop-up markets.
Return & Exchange
- Please see our Refund policy here.